Welcome to my World!

It's all about GOD and how we can futher his kingdom!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No matter how bad we think it is, GOD has a plan.

Today I heard of God answering prayer for one of my friends. It was amazing!!!! There are no other words to say. I really need to hear that today of all days. I know and believe in God and how he is in control of our lives, but sometime when the going gets rough it's hard to see him working. So for you that know me my honey's job is not a sure thing yet and we are in one of those days were we need to pray harder then any other day. For today when I heard the great news it was like God was speaking right to my heart saying "Don't worry child I have a plan!!!" My God is AMAZING!!! He has a plan for us and I just need to have faith in HIM.

4 comments:

  1. He IS amazing and He does have a plan in ya'll being there. I will pray pray pray that things become better, more clear, and that God makes a way for job security for JD

    Loving you and yours
    Laura Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Place all your confidence on HIM! He has every detail planned perfectly and it's personal. I will keep praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is in control and has HIS plans for your life. He knows the desires of your heart and in HIM you will receive peace that passes all understanding! This is a great verse to meditate on. "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own." Matthew 6:33-34. I love you my friend and will be in prayer for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! You guys are the BEST FRIENDS that I could ask for!!! I love you all!!!!! Thank you for the encouraging words they mean alot!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well what can I say.... I give GOD all the glory!! He has walked me through my life and he has truly blessed my family and I. I am a happily married women of 8 years, we have two wonderful children and last but not least two dogs. It has been a LONG JOURNEY getting here. I'm here to tell you all about it and then some :).